Monday, December 21, 2009

Product shoutout: Covergirl Lash Blast Length

This is my first time reviewing a beauty product. I hope all yall on the interweb (tee hee) enjoy!

CoverGirl Last Blast - Length:


I am a MEGA FANGIRL of CoverGirl Lash Blast Length.
It is the little sister to CoverGirl Lash Blast Volume. I tried volume and for me it was "meh". That's because I am fortunate enough to be blessed with thick and curly eyelashes. I did not really need any help in the volume department. My lashes looked the same with that product. However, when I wear Length people ask me if I have on false eyelashes - no lie. This stuff is beautiful.


(my camera = poopy...Sorry Yall)
My lashes without mascara (two views of the same eye)



My lashes with mascara

This is the best picture out of the bunch. Sadly I didn't get my entire row of eyelashes. They are even longer around center of my upper eyelid but the camera didn't get that. My bad yall. But look at how much longer my eyelashes are on the left side corner than they were in the above pictures. AMAZING.


CoverGirl Lash Blast Length comes in a sleek and slender yellow tube and it costs no more than $7 (whoo!). The wand apparently has 450 little bristles that swipe on the mascara with an "elasta-nylon" formula to keep your lashes flake free. I have never had flaking issues. Yet with my right eye it always clumps in the corner but I always fix it by swiping it a bit more with the brush and then again with a clean brush from old mascara.

I love this mascara. I've tried and bought MANY mascara products. But this is my absolute favorite. If you want longer lashes I highly recommend this.

What's your favorite mascara? Do you use any of the Last Blast products?

The girl with love on her forehead

1 comment:

  1. meh, I really got to buy something for my eyelashes...

    Doc Martens, yes! I saw the bright pink ones! They're sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love keeping up with fellow bloggers so leave a link for me to follow or follow me and I'll follow you. :)