Saturday, January 22, 2011

Ride or Die

Great News: I FINALLY got my visa so I am good to go for leaving for Italia! Yay!

Today has been interesting. One of my dearest friends is having a crisis and I was totally ready and willing to be her ride or die bestie and jump in the car with her and drive 8 hours to go and fix her crisis. But then fate - otherwise known as mom - intervened and I can't go. Now I'm worried. I hope she'll be okay.

Also, I felt cold, but did not want to wear tons of thick stuff so I just layered some thinner stuff. A black open poncho with a lavender button down tunic over gray leggings and brown riding boots. I must say that I really like my look, plus I'm having a really good makeup day and a decent hair day, but now I have nowhere to go. Meh.

I took (poor quality) pictures of my look with my phone and for some reason my face is blurry while the rest of me isn't too bad. To see what I look like today just imagine...

this head and body together.

Haha. Bizzare yes, but it kinda works and I'm a goofball. I can't help it. :)

What are yall wearing today?
Going anywhere fun? Averting any crises?

Later days!

4 comments:

  1. nice outfit :)

    http://styleevictim.blogspot.com/
    take a look and maybe follow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog! Love the outfit in this post...I've had a crush on a similar pair of riding boots all season, and just purchased them today at Nine West! Nothing like a little retail therapy :) ha!

    Xoxo, Natasha
    twenty-something blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. the outfit's adorable! i love boots.
    and wow italy i'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love keeping up with fellow bloggers so leave a link for me to follow or follow me and I'll follow you. :)