Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, Sorry...Shawty, Shawty, Shawty, Shawty

Gaaah!
Blog neglection! Super sorry yall. I've been working and doing school and it has been a little more intense than last summer session. I have financial accounting and neruroscience. Not saying that Spanish and English were easier, but I enjoyed doing them so they felt less like work and more like fun...really long and structured fun. :P Neuroscience is fun too but financial accounting is NOT. Seriously, neurosci almost makes me want to become a neurosci major...almost.
I am finally starting to get used to the way things work so I shall start posting a lil bit more frequently soooooon.
I also had a sweeeeeeet birthday adventure last week! I shall be sharing that awesomeness too.

In the mean time...
Beautiful KPop men singing a song with a chorus that I can relate to...because it is in English and has the word Sorry in it. They also say "Shawty" which makes me giggle every time. Enjoy!




What have yall been up to lately? Can you do the Sorry Sorry dance in the music video? Share Below!!!

The Girl With Love on Her Forehead

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love keeping up with fellow bloggers so leave a link for me to follow or follow me and I'll follow you. :)