Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Take a bite out of life. Om nom nom

Shabby Apple.
Such a beautiful brand of clothes.
Found them through a contest on the rockstardiaries (didn't win. boo :( )
Elegant. Lovely. Stylish.

My five favorite styles

-Lincoln Center


- Evita


- Fifth Avenue


- Rita Hayworth


- Nancy Drew




If you like any of them click on the pictures and look at them. These small pictures don't do the full dresses justice. Seriously...if I wasn't saving my money to go to the happiest place on earth with my rhyming counterparts I would be buying Lincoln Center. I guess I'll have to save that present to myself for Christmas.

If you do go to Shabby Apple let me know the ones that you liked!

Oh and another thing. If you like fashion and style and you like looking at real people and their street style.Or if you think that you should showcase your style - You might like lookbook.nu.
I have an invite thing if this seems like the site for you.
If you want it let me know!



- The girl with love on her forehead

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love keeping up with fellow bloggers so leave a link for me to follow or follow me and I'll follow you. :)