Saturday, September 5, 2009

Inspiration

Can I please be Emma Watson for a day?
Not just because she's beautiful, talented, and smart...

Teen Vogue [Teenvogue.com]


Russian Vogue [Celebbuzz.com]


Russian Vogue [Celebbuzz.com]


Russian Vogue [Celebbuzz.com]


Burberry Autumn/Winter 09 [Google Images]


Burberry Autumn/Winter 09 [Google Images]


Her as Hermione!!!


but because she gets to be near Danielle Radcliffe and
makeout with Rupert Grint.
Lucky betch. :)
I was inspired so by her pictures for Burberry that I came up with an outfit with Burberry items.
Behold: What I wish I was wearing to a party I'm going to in less than 30 minutes.


Don't party too hard my lovlies.

- The girl with love on her forehead

1 comment:

  1. Love the shoes in the polyvore picture :D I'd also like to be Emma for a day, i think she has grown up into such a pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love keeping up with fellow bloggers so leave a link for me to follow or follow me and I'll follow you. :)