Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sale! at Wet Seal!

Currently watching Real Housewives of Atlanta. Love this show. I love all of the Housewives but the girls from Atlanta are my favorite (Jersey is a VERY close second but ATL is my #1)

But I digress...

Tomorrow is the LAST day of Wetseal's free shipping on everything. Also it is their last day for buy one get one half off on denim. As a matter of fact they are even slashing down some of the denim prices and afterward it isn't on the list of buy one get one half off but still it's a $#!@-ton cheaper than before. They also have 3 for $15.00 on basic tees and some of the tops are $3.00 each.

And the list of things on sale goes on


I am trying to build my wardrobe beyond what I have (a collection of sweet tshirts mainly) and ba
sic tees and tanks are a staple.

I have currently bought from Wet Seal

Black, purple, and turquoise racerback tanks







Leggings with cut out slashes and holes










And a purple (grape according to the website) colored destroyed denim mini










In my opinion my money has been well spent thought I should probably have been saving it for school stuff such as you know, text books. hehe oh well.

I am debating on getting this nautical style cardigan



and a black cardigan too.



They have a get one for $15.00 and one more for 1/2 off special going on and I want to take advantage of that and the free shipping.

And I don't have any cardigans. I only have a few hoodies and an amazing jac
ket with Sasuke and Itachi on the back (yeah that's right Sasuke and Itachi - it's heavenly)

Should I just go for it and buy them?

I also want this skirt.




It's so feminine and cute and reminds me of a ballerina. I do pirouettes randomly in public anyway. Why not be dressed properly while doing it?
Yet it's about $20.00.

Should I get this too? Or just the skirt? Or neither?

Help! I need to know this before 11:59 tomorrow night!


Aaaaand if you can't decide on what I should do, get something for you at Wetseal (click here!) and let me know what you got! I love hearing about other people and their shopping adventures, especially when it involves a sale and a great deal.

Ciao,

~ The girl with love on her forehead


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love keeping up with fellow bloggers so leave a link for me to follow or follow me and I'll follow you. :)