Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Free Fallin (and It's Not Even SUMMER)

I am all for wardrobe updates as the seasons change, but this summer I am holding out on buying summer things because I am OBSESSED with what is going down for Fall 2010.

My favorite three things that I saw:

1. Capes and Ponchos

Two words - Drama Coat. Capes and Ponchos are just a more dramatic way to spice up your outerwear and I love it!

Rag and Bone

Temperly London

Gareth Pugh

2. Grace Found Comfort in Chaos

A look that reminds me of when you are little and dressing yourself for the first time, but you want to wear all of your favorite things at once. Yet in this case, even though the prints are all different, somehow the look just works
Fall 2010 did it through patchwork-like details and mixing and matching colors and prints.

Peter Som

Rag and Bone

Dries Van Noten

3. More pretty lacy things! But more conservative.

Not as much of the underwear as outerwear of this Spring, but still keeping lace as a principal fabric is a trend for Fall.

Dior

Dolce and Gabbana


Oscar de la Renta

Don't forget to notice the shoes!

Fall 2010 = Ankle boots everywhere!!!

First on my list to buy for Fall is a cute and swingy capecoat. The one below is from ASOS for $59.18. I hope it's still there when my first summer paycheck comes!

What are your favorite Fall 2010 trends?

Holla Back!

The girl with love on her forehead

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love keeping up with fellow bloggers so leave a link for me to follow or follow me and I'll follow you. :)