Friday, July 17, 2009

Wait

Why did I just title this after a Stephen Sondheim song? Because it's exactly what I have to do.
Wait.
Sit here.
Wait. For a student loan!!!
Ahhhh! Without it I can't go to school.
Ehmygawsh!
I wanna go to schoooooooool.
School is where I learned about Sondheim and was in the show where Wait was sung.
But I called Citibank and they said that they are trying to get it certified. So until then I have to
Wait.


"All good things
Come to those who can
Wait.

Gillyflowers, maybe,
'Stead of daisies...
I dunno though...
What do you think?"

~ Mrs. Lovett - Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street by Stephen Sondheim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love keeping up with fellow bloggers so leave a link for me to follow or follow me and I'll follow you. :)