Saturday, April 23, 2011

Nerdy Talk - A trip to a bit of Hogwarts

Hi!

Just got back from a riveting Spring Break. One of the places I went to was England which was AMAZING. The food, the people, the fact that EVERYONE SPOKE ENGLISH - it was SO beautiful. :P

Me and my bestie went to all of the must-see touristy spots, the not-so-touristy spots, and of course the Harry Potter filming location spots. I mean obvi-duh we went there!
Here are some of the best ones in one place we went called Gloucester Cathedral. They filmed most of the movies' hallway scenes here because it's an extremely beautiful cathedral.

Photo from the first movie I think...


Look familiar??? (warning: the following photos are filled with fangirl glee and goofy smiles)




More iconic photos soon - including more Harry Potter places, Disney Movie settings (Hunchback, Aristocats, etc), and other movies like Marie Antoinette.

4 comments:

  1. one, love your outfit, two I AM SO JEALOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is so cool that you went there. that cathedral is beautiful
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! And I am so jealous you got to see Hogwarts/The Cathedral! Seriously, I'm giddy, pea-green with envy, and wide-eyed, all wrapped up into one. Looks like you guys had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love keeping up with fellow bloggers so leave a link for me to follow or follow me and I'll follow you. :)